Get free of pain and limitations in your life! Clarify your goals, discover your gifts
- Are you struggling to recover from anxiety or a chronic condition?
- Ready to make changes but don't know how?
- Want to live a more creative, pain-free, joyful life?
I'm a specialist practitioner in chronic pain, anxiety and emotional trauma release. I've had my own health challenges including anxiety and CFS and use my knowledge and specialist training in trauma, naturopathy and stress-related conditions to inform my approach. For more details about me see the about page.
During an initial consultation, we discuss your issues and assess symptoms and possible causes. I then recommend a personalised treatment plan for you based on your individual needs, I will consider life experience, diet, history and emotional health. If you decide to work with me I will then recommend a package tailored to you. Why not book a free no obligation Phone/Skype chat with me here?
- Initial consultation (with full postural and nutritiona assessment) 1.25 hours £75
- Full body 1 hour £60
- Luxury treatment (full body including hands, feet and face) 1.5 hours £90
Emotional Healing (EFT/EMDR and Wellbeing Coaching):
- Initial consultation (1.5 hours) £160 - no obligation consult to see if we are a 'good fit'. Thereafter:
- 3 sessions £375
- 6 sessions £750 (minimum for CFS/ME/post-viral fatigue)
Payment & Treatment Plan
Cash, direct credit (bank transfer) and credit cards (via paypal) accepted. See my leaflet for details of BACS payment.
Your treatment plan will include the number of treatments I recommend and the frequency. Some issues are easily resolved. For instance unwanted habits can be removed in 2-3 sessions of hypnotherapy whilst long-standing chronic illness needs a more structured package of care. I base my recommendations on a well-proven protocol of wellbeing coaching which involves you in your own healing. So you will be guided every step of the way to make changes in your lifestyle and outlook to give you the best possible chance of healing. It may include:
Packages for chronic conditions
Experience has shown that clients get better results with a consistent approach and focus of a Package of care. You know exactly what to expect and how much it will cost. My packages offer savings over the standard ‘ad-hoc’ price too so you pay less and get more results. I offer a range of solutions for different needs which can be tailored to you – so, no more ‘practitioner-hopping’ trying to find solutions… How does my package for chronic conditions make a difference? I use a systematic approach that considers all aspects of the mindbody - not just your physical symptoms but the real causes which may be trauma in your past history which has predisposed your body for ‘fight or flight’ response. This sets in motion a ‘domino effect’ of hormonal, blood sugar imbalances and neuro-physiological changes which affect your energy, digestive & immune systems, sleep and mood. It is clear that one size doesn’t fit all with these chronic, multi-factorial conditions and the approach to healing must be holistic, i.e. tailored to you and your particular symptoms and underlying causes. Experience has shown that the journey to health can be hugely accelerated with these packages - what has been a 6 year journey on average can be achieved in a year or so.. you will experience far-reaching benefits in all aspects of your life not just in the area of your condition. Packages range from the basic 6 month package through to a full 12 month package with the choice of Coaching with EFT, EMDR or Hypnotherapy depending on your needs and your budget. See my Packages of care leaflet for full details.
- When the Past is always Present by Ronald A Ruden - talks about the neurophysiological changes that occur in trauma.
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk - how to heal trauma
- The Scar that won't Heal by Patricia Worby - the physiological and psychological effects of trauma on the body
- Healing Trauma by Peter Levine - a practical programme for trauma release
- The Polyvagal Theory in Therapy by Stephen Porges and Deborah Dana. A recent book that looks at creating neural regulation within a 3 layered hierarchy
*the autonomic nervous system controls all our body functions - including our response to threat